Haz "Harry" Azhar
Chief Product Wizard
I Lead Product Teams to turn Wicked Problems into Simple, Magical Solutions
My journey into product development commenced during a high school field trip to a manufacturing company, kindling my interest in the field. This interest blossomed as I became the Singapore Polytechnic team champion in the Product Innovation Bootcamp. Our innovative solution addressed the hassle of buying new multi-colored pens by introducing refillable ink pen pods, aptly solving "The Epson Problem."
Guided by my life mission to simplify product experiences magically, my career unfolded in various startups, yielding notable achievements:
• I founded Verbeter Group, a self-funded IT Security Software Sales company, achieving prominence as the largest avast Antivirus reseller in Singapore.
• At Stream Media, a Singtel-funded startup valued at SGD 1M, I led a team of full-stack engineers in launching the world's first mobile payment gateway aggregator on the Android platform.
• As the Lead PM and Consultant, I redesigned Singtel’s largest IDD app, v019, and introduced inSing deFind, the world’s first Singlish “Siri.”
• Co-founding ALM Group, a self-funded E-Commerce studio valued at SGD 250K, we launched Singapore’s largest toy and comic-con company, actionCity’s inaugural mobile commerce app, and launched Rezkii, world’s first Shopify clone in WooCommerce.
• Co-Founding iCommerce Asia, valued at SGD 2M, we made eCommerce shipping easy for SMBs and big marketplaces like Amazon, Alibaba and Challenger.
My Product Management journey continued with ventures Janio Asia (funded by Vertex, valued at USD 70M), at Lazada (an Alibaba company valued at USD 1.15B) and Cenomi E-Commerce (co-owned by Trendyol valued at USD 16.5B, an Alibaba company) contributing to the e-logistics landscape and achieving milestones to make deliveries magical.
I am a proud alumnus of Xinmin Secondary, Singapore Polytechnic and the University of Edinburgh where I fast tracked to a MSc. in Digital Media Design graduating with Merit, and a Professional Certificate in Product Strategy & Management from the National University of Singapore. Certified by Scrum Alliance with ACSPO & CSM, my journey reflects a commitment to excellence in product leadership.
Presently, my focus is on solving the Ambiguous Address Problem in desert cities also known as the “What is Where Problem”.
I invite you to schedule a chat with me on ADPList, where you can regularly seek mentorship for guidance on your journey.
Sr. Product Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sr. Product Manager
University of Edinburgh
MSc. Digital Media Design with Merit
National University of Singapore
Professional Certificate in Digital Strategy and Product Management
Diploma in Information Technology
Certificate in Product and Process Engineering